SHIELD THAT STRUCTURE!
Metal is made to withstand the elements. Built to battle rain, moss, ice and snow, metal is the material of choice for conquering nature’s toughest climates.
PROTECTION THAT PAYS
- Class A Fire Rating
- UL 90 Wind Uplift Rating
- Class 4 UL Impact Resistance (Hail) Rating
- Potential homeowners insurance savings and/or tax credits
- Protect against nature’s toughest elements, wind, hail, ice snow and fire
- Reduce Energy Consumption – As Metal Absorbs on Average 34% Less Heat than Asphalt Roofing Shingles
- Decrease Stress on HVAC Systems
- Decreased Energy Costs
- Reduced Air Pollutants
- Lower Expense on Maintenance
- 100% Recyclable Material
- Most Manufacturers Metal are made with Recycled Materials
- Can sometimes be placed over existing roofing system – saving from extra waste